- Comprehensive care package for People living with HIV/AIDS
- Medicine and nursing care services
- Socio-economic support services
- Psycho-social support services
- Human Rights and Legal support services
We set “youth and Community life for the future developmental living” campaigns for promoting, improving health (HIV/AIDS prevention strategies) and Sustainable wealth Creation management amongst the communities and PLWHA in Uganda.
One cannot under estimate the power of Art Theatre and Entertainment (Edutainment) to disseminate information to the young stars in/out schools and the communities at large. FDP through its Drama skirts and focus group discussions in their programs Enterprises set Sustainable Wealth Creation Program “KIKI EKIGANYE” (What is not possible?) and HIV/AIDS awareness Campaign, “MY EYES CAN” to sense and create Awareness. These programs are used in different value chains, in different enterprises and communities.it is a full potential of the youths and communities, with the view of making them well behaved, healthy and better future entrepreneurs through Wealth Creation program; Agriculture, Manufacturing/Processing and Services
Comprehensive care package for People living with HIV/AIDS
This is a package composed of medical and nursing care, socio-economic support, psycho-social support, human rights and legal support.
Medicine and nursing care services
- Voluntary Counselling and Testing
- Management of Opportunistic Infections including TB
- Antiretroviral Therapy(ART)
- Laboratory support services( CD4 count and viral load test)
- Prevention of Mother to Child transmission of HIV (PMTCT)
- STD management
- Family Planning services
- Palliative care; It is care provided to the terminally ill for pain relief.
Socio-economic support services
- Nutrition support
- Material support
- Income generating support
Psycho-social support services
- Spiritual support
- Family and Community support
Human Rights and Legal support services
- Stigma and discrimination reduction support
- Will writing support
- Referral for Legal services Rights education Greater PLHA involvement and participation
WHAT WE DO
- To Commit to Ending the epidemic and strengthening the health, well-being and human rights of everyone impacted by HIV and helping People living with HIV/AIDS epidemic amid the COVID 19 Pandemic for proper drug adherence response in order to achieve universal access targets.
- To solicit and inform well-wishers to donate in-kind and financial support to people living with HIV/AIDS, empower and increase the Awareness to participants of HIV/AIDS, its impact, its treatment/prevention, management and viability of support system.
- Engaging youth in entrepreneurship is one sure way of harnessing their potentials and an important means of income generation among young people.
- Create employment opportunities for the self-employment youth as well as the other young people they employ
- Brings the marginalized young back into the economic mainstream and giving them a sense of meaning and belonging.
- Help addressing some of the socio-psychological problems and delinquency among the youth that rise from joblessness.
- Help youth develop new skills and experiences that can then be applied to other challenges in life and Promote innovation and resilience in youth
- Promote the revitalization of the local community by providing valuable goods and services.
- To encourage young people to take advantage of every available opportunity and lead the way that entrepreneurship is one of the surest ways we can solve the problem of poverty, unemployment, Condom accessibility and AIDS Free by 2030 in Uganda.
- To set a behavioural intervention programs which aim to get adolescents to recognize their own vulnerability to infection rely on adolescents accurate perceptions of risks and given the vulnerability of young people to HIV, it is of program and policy relevance to better understand the relationship between actual behavioural risk and perception of risk among adolescent in order to help young people protect themselves from negative outcomes.
- To sensitize the people to adequately respond to the social and economic policies, Resource utilization, income generating activities, and value of savings and to advocate for cooperation among the community people for human development and the economic growth.
- To initiate and promote developmental programs in all aspects of life, to put contribute to the national development strategy by fighting HIV/AIDS and its related hazards.
- To conduct training that safeguard against immoral, and promote good behaviours also to encourage the Youth, women and other interested groups in decision making and advocacy implementation within their localities and encourage hard working and identify activities that generates income for the well-being of the people.
- To implement activities that improves Health and Economic status of the disadvantaged woman and girl child.
- To mobilize, raise awareness and re-energizing the communities to improve HIV/AIDS prevention strategies among vulnerable groups’ most especially adolescent girls and Young woman.