Foundation for Development Partners (FDP) is a registered Non-Governmental Organization (registration number 3401, File No: MIA/NB/2015/12/317 under the 2016 cap under 113 of the laws of Uganda) with as a Health Institution with locally led, community-driven programs, we support communities to make their own health decisions.
We work with local partners to advance HIV/AIDS, Advance contraceptive services, support Young women/girls and young people’s sexual and reproductive rights in communities around the world including those affected by poverty, conflict, climate change, and natural disasters. Taken together, our programs enable millions of people to choose their own paths Voice.
FOUNDATION FOR DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS (FDP) to working with disadvantaged individuals and communities to transform their lives by accessing to health services and development.
- Preventable pregnancies-related complications
- Zero new HIV infections
- Healthy sexual and reproductive life
- Economic empowerment
- Water, Sanitation and Hygiene (WASH)
- Youth, women empowerment and elderly support
- Men engagement gender equity services
Protecting and providing a platform where disadvantaged individuals (key population, TB affected individuals, PLHIV, Orphans and Vulnerable children, women, Adolescents and youth) and communities realize their full potential and put to use available resources for better health and development.
Our impact ensures the positivity, effectiveness and worthwhile outcomes and results of choice. Our work helps millions of women, men, and young people choose their own strategies forward.
- Value partnership;
We embrace diverse perspectives and disciplines, joining with partners at the local, national, and global levels towards a common vision and the realization of transformational change.
- Committed to the poor; Our staff and partners seek out the most effective solutions, piloting new approaches and adapting current practices to respond to the ever evolving nature of our work and the communities we serve.
- Service beyond self; where the need is greatest. We work throughout the world to ensure people can make free and informed decisions about their bodies and futures
- Responsibility; everything we do is built on a foundation of understanding and respect for the values, beliefs, knowledge, and capabilities of our staff, our local partners, and the people we serve.
- Accountability; All staffs allows the acceptance of responsibility for one's own actions. It implies a willingness to be transparent, allowing others to observe
- Integrity; we earn the trust of donors, partners, governments, and the people we serve by rigorously measuring performance, sharing our results, and holding ourselves accountable.
- Voluntarism; We inspire voluntary courage to go where others often won’t among the most marginalized populations, in the most challenging environments, and in the hardest-to-reach regions and do what others often don’t confront obstacles head-on and challenging the status quo to achieve our mission.